Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hey!

It’s been a long time since I wrote my last blog. Jus got busy!!! I was totally full for the last couple of months with various tasks behind my heels. I was so bugged with working on the technical front that I desperately wanted to do something different. Thank god, I should admit that my moles do a better job than me. One day I was brooding over the monotony of doing data loads and next day I was into operations. Thank u boss! Though initially I was a little unwaged, but soon I could see my work gaining momentum. At least I was not asked to sit before the dumb PC 24-7.

Off late I have become so sluggish that I am not able to squeeze time to finish even my own personal errands. Leave alone helping mom or dad, I don’t even hassle to clean my own room. All I am able to do is work, eat and sleep. Sheesh I have become so lethargic and I hate myself for it. But then I am reassuring myself by saying that I have every right to be lazy after slogging the entire day at work. I know I m being self-seeking! I don’t even do a quarter of what my mom does. But then I am not able to help it. Can anyone offer me a solution???? Sorry mom L

To change my sentiment of guilt I guess the almighty himself is offering me certain things. I know what you are thinking!!!

Things that helped me cope up with stress….

1) My two day trip to Kodai.

2) Meeting my BF after 4 whole months…Gosh I guess that was the best part. I was so happy all through his stay here. I wish n hope he felt the same.

3) Fighting and pulling each other’s leg during the 15 minute break that we get in office.

4) Getting the “FEATHER IN MY CAP” Award for outstanding performance and excellent contribution in my previous project.

5) Weekend get together at my colleague’s home. We had good food and of course nice time talking abt loads of unofficial things.

The Ac in my Office right now is too high, which is not allowing me to reflect anything beyond what I have written now. Will write more in days to come.

Ciao :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Promote Your Blog